It has been a crazy life lately. I have not been home to blog! So in lieu of me actually writing something someone might read, here is everything you ever wanted to know:
60 Things You Possibly Didn’t Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
grocery bags, my black pashmina, crumbs
Question 2 was yucky so it’s been deleted.
3. What’s your favorite curse word?
I don’t curse. I just scream instead.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Jesus, Max Lucado, and…it’s still early. (And yes, seriously.)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
singing in chapel at work
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
working, like I should be
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
probably still be at lunch with Lee
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I said something to Claude about the music this morning.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I like all ice cream that doesn’t involve marshmallow. Butter pecan and chocolate chips are a few basic favorites. I also love pumpkin ice cream!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
black cherry carbonated water
12. What are you wearing right now?
black pants, black camisole, red sweater
13. What was the last thing you ate?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. I am not allowed to have any new clothes unless I lose weight or get pregnant (self-imposed rule).
15. When was the last time you ran?
I ran to Carolyn‘s office to get a bagel, does that count?
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Ummmm…the last five minutes of the Superbowl?
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Brian at work
19. Ever go camping?
yes, we used to camp a lot when I was a kid and I loved it. We caved too!
20. Do you have a tan?
Hmm, no. It’s February. But I plan on getting one in May!! (On cruise…and then losing it by going to Colorado.)
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
No, and I don’t drink soda anymore.
25. What did your last IM say?
Given it was probably sent in 2005, I have no idea.
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
I think I am Mr. V’s best friend.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Coming to work, and then going to a hockey game with kids from the place where I volunteer.
28. Where is your mom right now?
At work, I suppose. Dreaming about leaving for HER cruise!
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a wall with an ugly painting on it.
30. What color is your watch?
I prefer to not know what time it is.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Not right now…
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
usually the drive-thru…don’t do much fast food
35.How many kids do you want?
36. Do you have a dog?
yes–Chester the Terrible.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Tammy, last night.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
My husband and I determined when I met Max Lucado yesterday that he’s probably the most famous person I have met. I’ve also met Claude King of Experiencing God fame (see aforementioned Claude who works with me), and Todd Smith from Selah. And the guy from the Charade Brigade on a really bad Nickelodeon show…but at the time it was super exciting cause he was hot.
39. Any plans today?
Working. Going to lunch with Lee. Going to church.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Four: Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, and Tennessee
41. Ever go to college?
yes–I am a proud University of Richmond Spider.
42. Where are you right now?
in my office
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
having to work. and Chester.
44. Last song listened to?
no clue. I did listen to the radio on the way in but it was too early to concentrate on songs.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
not allergic really, although I have pretty bad reactions to clams and whole peanuts.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
women who have it all together
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it!
51. What time is it?
9:35 a.m. I thought this was 60 questions about me?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
I try to, but it doesn’t work very well.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a nice scar that is still red on my upper left arm from my car accident. A piece of glass from the shattered window found me.
Yeah, sorry, I didn’t read all the questions first. This was boring.
Six things you actually might not know about me:
1. My favorite color is purple (sorry, Carolyn). In our house in Richmond, the walls of my room were purple and I had silvery-purple carpet. For a whole year in high school I think I mostly wore purple. Or maybe that was eighth grade.
2. I love, love, love to cook, almost to the point where it is therapy. Often I think about going to culinary school and then I remember that I don’t like any good “foodie” things: olives, raw tomatoes, raw onion, eggplant…
3. I am always unnaturally cold. I often locate the nearest blanket when I enter someone’s house for future reference. I am forever saying, “Yes, I am cold, but that doesn’t mean it’s actually cold in here.”
4. I was a Chinese minor in college and studied abroad in China, but I am horrified of speaking Chinese to anyone now for fear I will be so bad and sound so stupid.
5. If I could quit my job, I would want to work at the place where I volunteer and run around kids every afternoon. It’s an awesome ministry. I am really not a desk job kind of person because I have a very short attention span, and I would love to work more one-on-one with people. But I do love what I do and that makes up for a lot!
6. A lot of times, I narrate my own life likes it’s a book. “She goes to the refrigerator, swings it open, and sees the massive amounts of outdated food starting back…” Yeah, shut up.