Hey, friends. Sorry I missed last week’s Linky Love! We’ve been a little wild lately, and I have battled a sinus infection, too. If you have a post from last week, feel free to link it up, too.
Here’s what I’ve been reading lately.
- Thoughts on Being a Good Mom at Keeping Life Creative
- Pinecone Fairies at Red Ted Art
- 31 Days of Wisdom: Day 4 at Permission to Peruse
- Perfect Baby (31 Days of Bravely Letting Go) at The Refeathered Home
- YUM of the week: Bobby’s Lighter Lasagna Soup – I’ve made this several times and it’s a BIG hit. The flavors are awesome and a lot of times I’d rather have soup than lasagna, anyway!
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.