It’s been a wild week. When is it not? The kids and I went to a mall playground and I tried to shop for maternity clothes with two kids in tow (bad idea). We went to Nashville. We watched a lot of Dora.
My sister-in-law is coming into town so I wanted to go ahead and get this up. I’ve read some great things this week! Here we go!
- Curls for Little Girls – A Tutorial at Vita Familiae
- Mandy Patinkin: 25 Years After ‘The Princess Bride,’ He’s Not Tired of That Line at NPR
- Does Inexpensive Homemade Dishwasher Detergent Work? at I Dream of Clean – I’ll let you guess the answer to that one.
- 31 Days of Unplugged Play: Stick Puppets at Simple Kids
- Giving Up on Perfect in the Dressing Room at Giving Up on Perfect
- YUM of the week: My Grandfather’s Salad at Chattavore – my source for local restaurant reviews and fun recipes, Mary is a great storyteller as well. This post almost made me cry and then salivate over this wonderful salad.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.