I’m not feeling very insightful or well this weekend, so let’s plunge straight into links, OK?
- Abide. Proclaim. Bestow. at Whimsy Smitten
- Don’t Tell Me How to Use Facebook at Hollywood Housewife
- PDAs for the Common Good at Parenting Miracles
- A Tearful, Joyful, Hopeful Letter to My Teen Self at Inspired to Action – I LOVE these letters, but Kat’s really made me cry fat tears. She is so wise and lovely.
- YUM of the week: Chai Pumpkin Spice Thumbprints at Pass the Sushi
On my bedside table? This week I finished The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest. I’m on to a new and interesting reading project that I’m sure you’ll hear a lot about soon … stay tuned!
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.