So, friends. I’ve been in a little bit of a word drought lately. And I refuse to write just to write. I think things will be back to normal soon. We’re still sort of in summer slump; but Mr. V goes back to work for meetings this week. And the flood of boarding students comes in late this week! Eeek!
Here are some things I read this week that you might like.
- The Discipline of Showing Up at Everyday Awe
- A Simple Weekly Rhythm with Kids at Simple Kids
- Traveling with Kids at Craft Interrupted – a plethora of ideas from around the Web. We bought a minivan this week (!! ahhh!!) so now I’m dreaming of more-comfortable road trips with the kiddos …
- Lunch Box Ideas for Kids Who Don’t Like Sandwiches at Childhood 101 – My kids like sandwiches OK – although David usually just eats the insides. But I’m not crazy about packing them all the time, so these ideas are good!
- YUM of the Week: Boston Cream Pie Pancakes at Country Cleaver – I’m not sure these are exactly an appropriate breakfast, but they sure look tasty and fun to me.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.