Y’all … this week has been killer. Just call us The House of Maladies. While we battled Libbie’s pinkeye that won’t go away, I got some sort of strange flu virus where my fever spikes every afternoon and into the night. It’s exhausting and
I have no idea what it is. (After waking up Sat. morning unable to swallow, I went to a walk-in clinic. It’s strep throat. Agh.)
So, yeah. The German food stuff hasn’t happened much. Nothing much has happened. I let my mom and my husband wait on me and slept a lot. Argh. I hate sick!
So anyway, here are some links.
- The Robe at Angie Smith Online
- Leftovers at Permission to Peruse
- Savoring Motherhood at 4Tunate – Something I’m trying to do more lately.
- 5 Great Food Gifts for Him at Good Cheap Eats
- Nutter Butters at Hollywood Housewife – No matter the experiences I create and the failings I have, my kids are only going to remember bits of pieces of their childhoods. This post struck me and urged me to worry a little less.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.