Here’s what I thought you should read this weekend:
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pops at Musings of a Housewife – These look SO tasty. We love making popsicles in our Monster Molds!
- 63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better in the 90s at BuzzFeed – Just a good laugh if you are, say, 27-32.
- That Time I Called Gael Greene at THEPANTHALIFE – Saw this on Twitter and had a good laugh at this poor girl’s expense. She was a good sport about it.
- 8 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More People to Read Your Content at CopyBlogger
- Reality Check in Aisle Too-Bad-So-Sad for Emily at Design Her Momma – One of the images in this post is permanently stuck in my brain. I think that makes it really great writing with a wonderful message.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.