This week has felt SO long to me. Anyone else? And in other news, I have one week of my 20s left. Any wild and crazy things I should have done by now? (I have never sky-dived, gotten a tattoo, been drunk, hitchhiked, or even skied. And have no real desire to do any of those things!)
Here are the best things I read this week. Don’t forget to link your own linky love posts up this week!
- How to Conquer Your Fear at Getting Down with Jesus
- “I would have liked the other one better!” How Too Much Choice Affects Our Kids at Simple Kids
- The Mediterranean Secret to Phenomenal Vegetables at Keeper of the Home
- 5 Classic Novels for Your Preteen Readers at CentriKid Blog – A guest post I wrote for them!
- YUM of the week: Rosemary Brie Chicken Burgers at Pass the Sushi
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.