I am not much of a decorator, but I do love Fall–and pumpkins!
Have I mentioned lately that IT FINALLY COOLED OFF? Yes, it’s going to be a high of 80 most of the rest of the week … but I will take that over 100 any day.
So to celebrate cooler weather and Fall, here are 10 cute pumpkin decoration ideas to try!
1. These sweater-pumpkins from Mary’s Meanderings are precious! What a way to reuse an old, outdated, or no-longer-the-right-size sweater.
2. Minky Fabric Pumpkin from Spare Time Sanity – also cute as a button and fairly easy to boot. I love how the fabric’s ribbing makes the pumpkin’s ridges!
3. You can decorate your baby like a pumpkin with this hat from Etsy!
4. Paper Pumpkins (with tutorial) from Make Mine Lime. A good use for extra scrapbook paper you have laying around.
5. Fun painted Dollar Tree pumpkins for the mantel or wherever else you want to decorate – very versatile and simple. (from Everybody Loves Raymond and Kat)
6. I may have to order these for myself! Pumpkins made from plain wooden plaques, over on Etsy.
7. I love how unique these tin-can pumpkins are. They are from the same designer who made those plaques in #6. Some days I wish I had one inch of craft/decorating sense!
8. These pumpkin pins require a little more work than some of the other projects, but aren’t they fun? Might be a good teacher/coworker gift to spread some cheer!
9. Just for Amanda, I had to add this Mickey Mouse pumpkin head.
Are you feeling the pumpkin fever right about now? It might be time for our first batch of pumpkin cookies!