Reasons I have wanted to or have cried today:
1. Dropped my mom off at the airport. That made me near-teary. Then I heard this sappy song on the Christian station after I dropped Mr. V off, and I lost it. Bawled all the way to work and had to compose myself just to come inside!
2. As soon as I got to work one of my coworkers came in and sort of ranted at me for something that happened while I was out of the office at the video shoot last week.
3. All of that made me very sick to my stomach and I teared up in Carolyn‘s office just thinking about it all.
4. I don’t have my regular purse and I did not have my beloved Orbitz Sweetmint gum. I did, however, have at least 4 tubes of lipgloss.
5. I have to run an errand after work. There is still little gas in Nashville plus I am exhausted. Whine, whine.
6. My co-workers gave me a lecture on how I don’t need an AngelCare monitor. Now I don’t know if I want it or not but I don’t know what monitor to get. And I don’t want to worry about SIDS. I also don’t want to worry about Libbie getting the cord wrapped around her neck and dying in utero, which is what I have been doing today. Why am I crazy??? (And please…tell me what monitor I need!)
7. I am so tired of being hungry I really did almost cry over it today. Half an hour after getting back from lunch I was ravenous. I don’t understand!! If I don’t stop eating I am going to gain another 30 pounds but I can’t not eat when I am hungry. Arrrgh!
I need to go home and sleep.